ALMOND PANDAN PANCAKES
A pancake is one of the traditional favorite dishes. This dish is very suitable for snacking or your tea time’s partner. Oat fiber in this pancakes recipe also can help you lower your LDL1 and cholesterol. Serve them when warm and add Tropicana Slim Brown Sugar to make them more enjoyable.
- 50 g wheat flour
- 150 g oatmeal
- 3 tsb Tropicana Slim Sweetener Refill
- 1 tsb Tropicana Slim Non Fat Milk Phytosterol (Plain)
- 1 tsb Tropicana Slim Santan Low Fat
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ unriped coconut, shred
- 500 ml warm water
- 1 tsb margarine, melt it
- 5 tsb pandan water
- 3 tsb toasted almond
- Tropicana Slim Brown Sugar, for serving
How to Make
- Mix wheat flour, oatmeal, Tropicana Slim Sweetener Refill, Tropicana Slim Non Fat Milk Phytosterol (Plain), Tropicana Slim Coconut Milk Low Fat, salt, shredded coconut, and baking powder. Pour warm water, stir until well mixed.
- Add melted margarine and pandan water. Set aside in approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan. Add little oil. Pour 1 vegetable ladle of mixture. Wait a minute until holes appear. Sprinkle almond. Cover and wait until cooked with low heat.
- Remove from pan. Serve when warm and pour Tropicana Slim Brown Sugar.
Calorie = 45 Kal
Fat = 1.5 g
Carbohydrat = 6 g
Protein = 1 g